Cement, the most diverse building material in the world comprises the majority of our transportation business and our customers are multi-billion dollar cement manufacturers. At Redbird, we pride ourselves on providing the best customer service in the industry. Big customers mean big business for Redbird and great potential pay for you.
• Paid training
• Great starting pay with a garanteed weekly minimum
• Bonus plan
• Paid vacation
• Health care benefits
• Paid uniforms, safety equipment, and tools
Drive in Comfort and Convenience:
• Late model trucks
• SiriusXM Satellite radios in all the trucks
• eLogs for HOS compliance
• GPS tracking and messaging systems
At Redbird, trucking is our passion and safety and security are paramount. We are currently seeking exceptionally safe and experienced Class A drivers for regional driving opportunities. These driving positions offer a consistent freight base, with regional deliveries. Qualified candidates need to meet or exceed the following requirements:
• No prior DOT alcohol or drug violations
• Must already have Class A CDL
• 2 years driving experience in commercial vehicles (Military driving experience will count)
• No alcohol violations in last 3 years (open container counts as a violation)
• Must be insurable by the insurance company
• Must be able to pass DOT physical and maintain a DOT Medical Card
• Must pass the DOT drug test
• Must be able to pass Redbird’s driving test and safely perform all driving responsibilities
Tanker Drivers - We are currently seeking Tanker Truck Drivers to operate pneumatic tankers in a safe and efficient manner adhering to Department of Transportation (DOT)/TXDoT and Redbird Trucking’s rules and regulations.
Redbird drug tests all applicants and follows all state and federal laws. Redbird Trucking, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.